Just as everyone should have a family doctor, everyone
should also have a family lawyer and Gearty Law
would like to be your family law firm.
Gearty Law is a general practice law firm that puts a special emphasis
on divorce law, child custody law, child support, spousal support, adoption, criminal defense, and other general civil litigation.
It is the goal of Gearty Law to provide individualized legal representation and counseling to each client. Our clients are not just another file. Gearty Law Offices tries to accommodate every client’s special needs. The law firm offers day, evening, and weekend appointments in addition to house-calls. Extended hours of phone availability are utilized so each client can always have his or her concerns addressed during a crisis. Attorney Justin Gearty also provides frequent status updates regarding cases via phone, email, or mail so the client always knows the progress of his or her case.
Why Gearty Law?
- Individualized services
- Alternative billing
- Reduced Fee/retainer options in certain cases
- Payment plans available in certain cases
- Day, weekend, and evening appointments and house calls
- Extended hours of phone availability so you can have your concerns addressed as they arise (There is an attorney on call during most days and times and if you do call after hours and your call isn’t immediately answered, an attorney will return your call promptly.)
- Experienced and dedicated team consisting of law clerks, office managers,
attorneys and outside professionals to utilize as experts.
- Experienced and uncompromising trial attorneys that will forcefully advocate on
your behalf and won’t be afraid to bring your case to a jury or bench trial if negotiations fail.
- Gearty Law’s attorneys are experienced in handling appeals, including appeals before the PA Superior Court. If you did not obtain a just and fair result at your trial, contact one of the appellate attorneys at Gearty Law immediately following your trial for aggressive appellate representation.
Call today for a free no obligation phone consultation.
Gearty Law offers a wide range of payment options to fit everyone’s needs.
- Personal Injury Cases – Contingency Fee (no fee unless you win)
- Criminal Law – Flat Fees / Retainer / Hourly
- Family Law – Flat Fees / Retainer / Hourly
- Wills – Flat Fee
- Other – Call for Details
Gearty Law even offers payment plans and reduced fees in certain situations. Call for details.