53 N. Duke Srreet, Suite 315
Lancaster, PA 17602
YORK / CUMBERLAND LOCATION
We accept credit / debit card payments.
Gearty Law is one of the finest full service law firms
focusing on the unique needs of each client.
As a general practice law firm in Lancaster PA, we focus on:
Civil Law Criminal Defense Divorce Law
DUI's False PFA Defense Medical Malpractice
PA Child Custody Laws Personal Injury
Unemployment Appeals Wills and Trusts
Justin Gearty -- The Attorney On YOUR Side
It is important to have the best attorneys who will stand up and fight for your rights. Whether you have been charged with a crime, served with divorce papers, owe child support, need to sue for child custody or have other legal needs, contact one of the finest lawyers in Lancaster PA, Justin Gearty, who can help!
Why Choose Gearty Law as Your Law Firm?
For your family law, criminal law, personal injury, and other legal needs. Get the help you need as early in the process as possible!
- Flexible scheduling with a lawyer to meet the client's needs
including: day, evening, and weekend appointments
"Justin has proven to be an exceptional attorney. Mr. Gearty has represented many business owners, our clients, within our organization as well as some business matters for executive officers of BOTA. Justin C. Gearty Jr., Law Offices has proven to be a tremendous asset to our organization and its clients, I would recommend Justin to any organization or individual in need of legal representation."
October 5, 2011
"Justin is above and beyond in terms of results compared to many attorneys and lawyers I have dealt with and does not gouge his clients to get those results. My dealings with him range from divorce matters to business issues. It would be hard to speak as highly as I would wish in such a limited format."
Year first hired: 2011 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
From: Maria S.
- Flexible payment arrangements.
- After hours phone availability so you can have your concerns addressed as they arise by an attorney. You will have your concerns addressed by an actual lawyer, not a paralegal or secretary.
- Individualized representation to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Experienced and dedicated team consisting of law clerks, office managers, attorneys and outside professionals to utilize as experts.
CALL Justin Gearty today FOR A FREE PHONE