Gearty Law is one of the finest full service law firms focusing on the unique needs of each client.
As a general practice law firm in Lancaster PA, we focus on:
Criminal Defense • Divorce Law • DUI’s • False PFA Defense • Medical Malpractice
PA Child Custody Laws • Personal Injury • Unemployment Appeals • Wills and Trusts • Workers Compensation • General Civil Litigation • Foreclosure Defense • Professional Licensure Appeals • Zoning Hearings
Justin Gearty — The Attorney On YOUR Side
It is important to have the best attorneys who will stand up and fight for your rights. Whether you have been charged with a crime, served with divorce papers, owe child support, need to sue for child custody, have been injured due to someone’s negligent or intentional act, or have other legal needs, contact one of the finest lawyers in Lancaster PA, Justin Gearty, who can help!
Why Choose Gearty Law as Your Law Firm?
- Flexible scheduling with a lawyer to meet the client’s needs
including: day, evening, and weekend appointments
“Justin has proven to be an exceptional attorney. Mr. Gearty has represented many business owners, our clients, within our organization as well as some business matters for executive officers of BOTA. Justin C. Gearty Jr., Law Offices has proven to be a tremendous asset to our organization and its clients, I would recommend Justin to any organization or individual in need of legal representation.”
October 5, 2011
“Justin is above and beyond in terms of results compared to many attorneys and lawyers I have dealt with and does not gouge his clients to get those results. My dealings with him range from divorce matters to business issues. It would be hard to speak as highly as I would wish in such a limited format.”
Year first hired: 2011 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
From: Maria S.
- Flexible payment arrangements, including flat fee arrangements, payment plans, hourly billing, reduced contingency fee of only 29% for most injury cases, and other payment arrangements
- After hours phone availability so you can have your concerns addressed as they arise by an attorney. You will have your concerns addressed by an actual lawyer, not a paralegal or secretary.
- Individualized representation to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Experienced and dedicated team consisting of law clerks, office managers, attorneys and outside professionals to utilize as experts.
- Experienced trial Attorney. Attorney Gearty has handled many jury and bench trials and thus won’t be afraid to bring your case to trial in the event that a settlement cannot be reached.
- Experienced Appellate Attorney. Attorney Gearty has experience handling appeals before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and is licensed to handle appeals in the PA Superior, Supreme, and Commonwealth Courts, as well as the Eastern District of PA Court in the Federal System.
It is the goal of Gearty Law to provide high quality and individualized services to each client in a cost-effective manner. To hear what former clients have said about Gearty Law, click on the “Client Reviews” link on the left.
Main office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with other locations in Dover, PA – York County; Front Street, Harrisburg, PA – Dauphin County; Fairfield Avenue, Johnstown, PA – Cambria County.
For your family law, criminal law, personal injury, civil litigation, unemployment appeal, and other legal needs, get the help you need as early in the process as possible!
CALL Justin Gearty today FOR A FREE PHONE